torsdag 6 september 2012

Att tala sanning är ingenting mot att vara sann.

"Remember the day you came to me and said you found the truth, and I turned away and told you to take another look"

"Well everybody hurts, that's where we're all the same. We drive on through the worst, and push on through the pain"

"So let this be the chance, the only one that counts, your love will be my last, until my life runs out"

"If you miss me don't, If I never wanna see you again I won't. If you get an invitation I'm problably drunk. So we did it again, we had some fun, did som things, we got drunk but I want it to end.
I only come around because I get to leave. I wont let you win"

" I'm way in too deep, but it was almost as if you already knew my language, cause you been there yourself"

" I never meant to be this close and let it slip away.
She's ready, I'm not ready, I run every time"

"I hope she see its not her its just me and I'm so sorry"



Kloka ord från världens finaste man.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar